Dr. Bharat V. Dalvi
MD (Internal Medicine); DM (Cardiology); F.A.C.C. (USA)
- MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) and DM (Cardiology) from Seth G S Medical college & KEM Hospital, Mumbai. Formerly Asso. Professor in the Department of Cardiology at KEM Hospital
- His area of interest is pediatric cardiology with an expertise in echocardiographic imaging, fetal echocardiography and non-surgical cardiac interventions such as ASD, VSD and PDA device closures; balloon pulmonary and aortic valvuloplasties and dilatation and stenting of coarctation of aorta. He was trained in Pediatric Cardiology at the Children’s Hospital, Boston, USA, the Hospital for Sick Children, Great Ormond Street, London, UK and Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA.
- He has pioneered the technique of closing very large ASDs using balloon assistance, among many other innovative techniques and has been on the forefront of transcatheter interventions in neonates and infants.
- He is an International Medical Scholar of the ECFMG (1993), PN Berry Scholar (1994), Fulbright Scholar (1997) and Cleveland Clinic International Scholar (1997).
- Presently attached to Glenmark Cardiac Centre, Breach Candy Hospital, Nanavati Hospital, Sir HN-Reliance Hospital & SRCC-NH children’s hospital in Mumbai.
- He has over 120 publication in national and international journals and more than 100 abstracts of papers presented.
- He has delivered over 300 guest lectures at various national and international conferences.
- Invited faculty/course director at National and International symposia and Workshops.
- He was President of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (2008 – 2009).
- He was Founder Editor-in-Chief of Annals of Pediatric Cardiology (2008 – 2010).
Dr. Anil Damle
MD., DM (Cardiology)
- MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) and DM (Cardiology) from L.T.M.G medical college and Hospital. He procured gold medal and
distinction invarious subjects during his medical education.
- His area of interest is in adult age group in addition to preventive cardiology.
- Presently, he is a Consultant
cardiologistat the S RMehta Institute, Shushrusha Hospital, Dhanwantari Hospital and Glenmark Cardiac Centre.
Dr. Robin J. Pinto
MD., DM (Cardiology)
- MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) and DM (Cardiology) from Seth GS medical college and KEM Hospital. He procured gold medal in medicine at the university examination.
- His area of interest is interventional cardiology in both adult and pediatric age groups in addition to preventive cardiology.
- Has procured advanced training in pediatric cardiology at the Gaslini Institute in Genoa, Italy, which is amongst the largest pediatric hospitals in Italy.
- He has a vast experience in coronary angioplasty, balloon valvuloplasty (in both adults and pediatric patients) in addition to transcatheter closure of congenital heart defects.
- Presently, he is a Consultant cardiologist at the Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, Holy Family Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital, and Glenmark Cardiac centre.
- He has several research publications to his name including at least 25 which have been published in international journals. In addition, he has delivered numerous lectures both to lay persons and at various national symposia.
Dr. Amit M. Vora
MD (Internal Medicine); DM & DNB (Cardiology)
- All education from KEM Hospital, Mumbai and was full-time staff cardiologist from 1994-2000. In private practice since 2000.
- Special interest is electrocardiology, electrophysiology & heart failure. Trained with Dr. Masood Akhtar in Milwaukee, USA and with Dr. Martin Green in Ottawa, Canada.
- He has experience of 10000 RF ablations, implanted 2000 Intracardiac defibrillators and 500 Bi-ventricular pacemaker implantation for heart failure.
- He has more than 100 International publications and presented more than 100 papers in national and international conferences. Authored at least two dozen chapters related to ECG and arrhythmia management in various national and international text books.
- He was president of the Indian Heart Rhythm Society & is vice president of the Indian Society of Electrocardiology. He is a reviewer for the JAPI, Indian Heart Journal & Indian Journal of Pacing & Electrophysiology.
- He is to Kikabhai Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital, Lilavati Hospital & Sir H.N. Reliance Hospital in Mumbai.
- Trained several electrophysiology and cardiology fellows and help establish EP programs at various hospitals in the country.
- Conducted various symposia and conference in ECG & arrhythmia management apart from being a guest speaker in several such meetings in the past 20 years.